The Pulastic® Comfort Court T boosts the performance of tennis facilities due to the use of its cushioned base layer in combination with an extremely durable polyurethane structure layer. In order to reach a suitable and high performance surface for tennis, the Pulastic® Comfort Court T is finished with a layer of unequalled, high-quality GreenSet® acrylic. This finish is favoured by tennis players all over the world and can be set to meet required ITF Court Pace Ratings.
The advantages of the Pulastic® Comfort Court T:
- Seamless, non-porous surface for easy maintenance, repair and resurface procedures.
- Low total cost of ownership due to excellent wear resistance and easy to recoat top layer.
- Unique hybrid system build up providing consistent and long term resilience for comfort and injury prevention
- Extremely good impact resistance and tear strength due to its unique composition.
- Outstanding ball bounce and ITF certified court pace ratings.
- Optimal balance between friction and slide.
- Wide color selection with outstanding colour fastness, suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
- No additive mixing on site; all materials are 100% prepared in a quality controlled production enhancing consistent surface finishing.
- Pulastic® sports floors are manufactured under ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 14001 environmental care and ISO 26000 corporate sustainability.
- The original Pulastic® sports floor with an unmatched tennis finish from our partner GreenSet®.