Like the sports floors of the previous Pulastic® Pro line, the floors of the Pulastic® Pure line boost the performance of any athlete and sports facility to the next level. The Pulastic® Pure high performing sports floor solutions exceed all Pulastic® Classic line characteristics offering even more comfort and safety during training and on match-day. They also offer higher suitability for multi-purpose use.
Besides the performance features, the floors in this line are the most sustainable and durable of the Pulastic® lines. Not only do they feature the “Pulastic-2-Pulastic” rubber shock pad that is composed of recycled tires and recycled Pulastic sports floors, all resins used are the purest available in terms of emissions. As a matter of fact, all Pulastic systems in the Pure line comply with EUROFINS Indoor Air Quality Gold standard, that covers all the most stringent standards for indoor air quality worldwide. Another assurance for safety in a sustainable way is the fact that all of the Pulastic systems in the Pure line meet the highest standard for fire resistance, tested and proven.
The advantages of the Pulastic® Pure Line
- Outstanding sustainability and durability through high content of recycled and renewable raw materials, layer by layer in our truly circular sports flooring systems.
- Extremely low TVOC values enhancing an outstanding Indoor Air Quality, tested and meeting the EUROFINS Indoor Air Quality Gold standards.
- Outstanding long term resilience for comfort and injury prevention.
- All Pure line systems are certified according to the international standard for sports flooring EN 14904 and the Dutch standard NOC*NSF-US1-15.
- Acknowledged and certified by international sports federations such as FIBA, IHF, BWF and (formerly) FIVB.
- Sika Netherlands is VCA** certified for job site safety and works according to the Responsible Care/EQHS management system BS OHSAS 18001.
- Pulastic® sport floors are manufactured under ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 14001 for environmental care.
- Sika Netherlands is a Level 3 certified company according to the CSR Performance Ladder. These standards are inspired by ISO 26000 for corporate sustainability.
- Seamless, non-porous and smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and resurface procedures.
- Outstanding load bearing capacity and wear resistance for extremely low cost of ownership and maximum usability for both multi-sports and multi-purpose use.
- Excellent contact noise reduction (acoustic isolation) up to 21 dB.
- Outstanding thermal insulation.
Multi-sports & multi-purpose use
All sustainable and durable flooring solutions in the Pulastic® Pure line are multi-purpose and suitable for training and competition for all common international ball games and badminton. The multi-purpose aspect shows in the ability to host cultural events, exams, exhibitions, and so on. With the table below you can make a considered choice to get the right Pulastic® sports floor solution for your facility.
A seamless, polyurethane sandwich type construction typifies Pulastic® sports floor solutions. A P2P-prefabricated rubber shockpad, ranging from 9 to 12 mm, is bonded to the subfloor. After that the seamless structural self-levelling polyurethane top layer, up to 3 mm, is applied and then finished with a matt water-based sealcoat.