The Pulastic® Elite range has been designed to provide the ultimate level in safety and comfort in Pulastic® sports flooring. In the Pulastic® Elite range you will find a perfect basis for a combination of all point-elastic Pulastic® sports floors with the area-elastic subfloors of this range.
The advantages of the Pulastic® Elite Line
- Ultimate level in safety and comfort.
- Excellent long term resilience for comfort and injury prevention.
- Outstanding load bearing capacity and impact resistance.
- Low total cost of ownership.
- Highly suitable for installation of floor heating and thermal insulation.
- Wide range of top-layer finishes available, ranging from 2 mm to 9 mm, offering area- or combi-elastic characteristics.
- Outstanding noise reduction (acoustic isolation) up to 29 dB.
- Sustainable through the use of renewable raw materials.
- All wood products used are FSC labelled.
- Sika Netherlands is VCA** certified for job site safety, and works according to the Responsible Care/EQHS management system BS OHSAS 18001.
- Pulastic® sport floors are manufactured under ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 14001 for environmental care. Sika Netherlands is a Level 3 certified company according to the CSR Performance Ladder. These standards are inspired by ISO 26000 for corporate sustainability.
Choosing the right floor
All the floors in the Pulastic Elite range excel in comfort because of their resilience. This helps reduce fatigue and prevent injuries. And by choosing a floor system with the required need for load bearing capacity and impact resistance, the subfloors from the Elite range will contribute to a floor that will fit all your high level demands.
Wood with a seamless construction
The Pulastic® Elite line is composed as follows:
- A special prefabricated shockpad in different grades or a so called wooden bar and rebar construction.
- Wooden multiply sheets in single or multi-layer build-up, with or without tongue and groove construction, ranging from 18 mm to 24 mm.
- On top of the wooden subfloor, a seamless Pulastic® sports floor up to 9 mm is installed.
- A silky matt water based sealcoat finishes the floor.
- Additional line markings, logos and/or numbers on top of the sealcoat are applied, also using waterborne products.
The final result is a seamless, easy to maintain, polyurethane sports floor with truly magnificent properties.