Pulastic® Comfort Court is a line of high-end multifunctional outdoor sports floors providing outstanding comfort and safety for training and competition combined, with excellent resistance to mechanical loads.
The advantages of the Pulastic® Comfort Court
- Excellent long term resilience for comfort and injury prevention.
- Seamless, non-porous and dimpled or smooth surface for easy maintenance, repair and resurface procedures.
- Excellent dimensional stability and permanently flexible, with an equal performance level at temperatures between - 5°C and + 70°C.
- Low cost of ownership.
- Outstanding ball bounce.
- No glare for clear visibility of the durable line marking.
- Optimal balance between friction and slide.
- Multisport use; suitable for all ball games including tennis.
- Outstanding properties against moisture and UV influences.
- Wide colour selection with outstanding colour fastness.
- Suitable for outdoor and covered outdoor facilities.
- Pulastic® sports floors are manufactured under ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 14001 for environmental care and ISO 26000 for corporate sustainability.
The Pulastic® Comfort Court Line is composed as follows:
- A special prefabricated granular rubber or foam shockpad. The thickness depends on the final requirements and level of comfort versus multi-purpose use.
- The shockpad is bonded to the subfloor with solvent free adhesive.
- Porefiller and structural self-levelling polyurethane layers are applied.
- A matt special outdoor water based sealcoat finishes the floor.
- Court marking with durable waterbased line paint.